Below are the official product available date and transition rules for the Builder Plus 3 in California. North American is very excited to finally have this product available for your agents writing business in CA. If you have any questions on these transition rules, just let me know.
Product Available- August 28th
· As of September 25, 2021, Builder Plus 2 will no longer be available in Simple Submit. Electronic applications for Builder Plus 2 must be signed by all parties and submitted by September 24, 2021.
· To receive Builder Plus 2, the application must clearly indicate that product, be signed by September 24, 2021, AND received by October 4, 2021.
· Paper applications received August 30, 2021, and after that do not specify which series is wanted will automatically receive Builder Plus 3.
· All applications received October 5, 2021, and after will automatically receive Builder Plus 3, regardless of what is requested on the application.
Current Pending Business
Existing applications that are currently being processed in New Business or Policy Change but have not yet been placed inforce can be changed to Builder Plus 3. When changing an existing case to Builder Plus 3, note the following guidelines:
· If the application is dated June 8, 2021, or after, the change can be made with the existing application and the plan will be amended on delivery. The new IUL Supplement to Application (L-3189B Rev 12-20) and IUL Disclosure form (L-3190B) will also be required.
· If the application is dated June 7, 2021, or prior, a new fully completed application, the new IUL Supplement to Application (L-3189B Rev 12-20), and the new IUL Disclosure form (L-3190B) will be required.
· All Builder Plus 3 policies must have an anniversary date of June 8, 2021, or later.
With NFG Brokerage, you no longer need to depend on a one size fits all approach. We work hard for you to create customized insurance strategies to help you deliver the most affective solutions to your clients. Your success is our success...don't delay!
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.