End-of-year dates to remember
There’s still time to finish strong in 2019! Don’t forget these end-of-year dates as you are wrapping up your life insurance business before the new year.
New Business processing:
- November 26: Last day to release a case from New Business for November cutoff
- December 10: Last day to release a large case on term products ($10 million or more) for year-end commission close.
- December 20: Last day to release a large case on permanent products ($10 million or more) for year-end commission close
- December 30: Last day to release a case from New Business for year-end commission close
Policy Change processing:
- November 22: All delivery requirements received in the Sioux Falls office by 12:30 p.m. CST will be processed for November commission cutoff.
- December 23: All delivery requirements received in the Sioux Falls office by 5 p.m. CST will be processed for year-end commission cutoff.
Administrative office closings:
• November 28, 2019
• November 29, 2019
• December 25, 2019
• December 26, 2019
• January 1, 2020
- November 21, 2019
- Scott Karstens
- Carrier News, Life Insurance
Looking for Something?
We are a National Brokerage General Agency helping our Distribution Partners achieve great results.
Request a free quote
Our Team is ready to help. Click the button below and be sure to include the details of your quote...we will be back with you As Soon As Possible.
More from our blogSee all posts
Another Shift Toward More Conservative Indexed Universal Life (IUL) Illustrations The National…
Effective May 22, 2023, Select-a-Term is repriced in all states except New…
The wait is over! Max Accumulator+ III, our flagship accumulation Index Universal…
As of April 24, 2023, Founders Plus IUL and Essential UL will…
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has recently revisited Actuarial Guideline…
Continuing on our tradition of offering product solutions that we believe provide…
Securian is increasing participation rates on a number of Indexed Universal Life…
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has adopted the Revised Actuarial…